[gmx-users] mix berger ff with opls

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 15 17:23:54 CET 2010

Dear Bin,

I think that you are getting confused here between different
publications. It was the Lindahl, E., and O. Edholm. 2000. paper that
you quote below, but recall that they had no protein in that work so
manipulations of fudgeQQ would have been available to them.

The HEDP method is pretty clear about how one gets different factors.
I suggest taking a look at the non-peer reviewed .pdf file that I
posted earlier as it contains more details about the method.

If you still have difficulty, perhaps start from the beginning when
writing your question.

If you are simply concerned if the method works as advertised, then
you can search the mailing list to see that I have had this type of
discussion before -- the method works. Also, you can look at the plot
in that .pdf file that shows some evidence that it is working alright.

Chris.