Re: 答复: [gmx-users] compile problem on Centos X86_64 with gcc44 and fftw2

Mark Abraham mark.abraham at anu.edu.au
Fri Mar 19 06:48:37 CET 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Wu Rongqin <phywr at nus.edu.sg>
Date: Friday, March 19, 2010 16:10
Subject: 答复: [gmx-users] compile problem on Centos X86_64 with gcc44 and fftw2
To: jalemkul at vt.edu, Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>, Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>

> Dear Dr. Justin,

I also followed your tutorial "Lysozyme in Water" on website.

However, on the energy miminization step, I cannot reproduce your results.

The minimization stopped at 61 steps. However, Sometimes it might stop at 760 steps.

I do not why gromacs cannot reproduce. A problem from compile?

EM should be quite reproducible. You're probably not reproducing the same calculation.