[gmx-users] video: Introduction to molecular dynamics simulations

anna_gromacs at libero.it anna_gromacs at libero.it
Mon Mar 22 09:59:20 CET 2010

Dear All

I would like to see the video that we can find in the website of Gromacs
( http://www.gromacs.
org/Documentation/Terminology/Molecular_Dynamics_Simulations )

" Introduction to molecular dynamics simulations (slides,video) - (Bert de
Groot, Phil Biggin) "

but if I go on "video",  it will give me the following sentence:
" You don't have access to this page!  "
Furthermore I tried after my log in in the website, but there was the same
problem.

Could you tell me how I can see the video?

All the best

Anna