[gmx-users] Dynamics cross correlation map

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:54:52 CET 2010

Hi Sukesh,

You've posted this question several times now, without changing the
phrasing. Did it occur to you that maybe nobody felt equipped to or
sufficiently triggered by your post to reply? What do you mean with a
'dynamics cross correlation map' for 'residues or groups of residues'?
Being more explicit, also pointing to some references or giving some
formulas, might help you get a response.
But isn't your answer already in the image covar.xpm? Otherwise, maybe
using the atomic covariances (-xpma) might do what you want. If not,
your problem is not as trivial as you may think.

Cheers,

Tsjerk