[gmx-users] Where can I find the source code of x2top?

程迪 chengdi123000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:29:06 CET 2010

Hi, everyone

I have a plan to transform a program named msi2lmp.exe, used to convert
Material Studio files to lammps data file, to transform MS file to gromacs
file. I want to just rewrite the output module of that program using the
code of x2top. But I used grep command to search the src directory. None of
the file contains the "x2top" character string.

What's wrong? where the x2top comes out?

Di Cheng

University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui Province 230026
P. R. China
E-mail: chengdi at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Tel.: +86-15321055911