[gmx-users] trn file

Maurício Menegatti Rigo mauriciomr1985 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:23:03 CET 2010

HI,

I'm extensivally searching at manual, internet, gmx-list but i cant find the
solution for this error. I tried to concatenate several .trr files with the
following line:

trjcat  -f File1.trr File2.trr File3.trr File4.trr File5.trr File6.trr
File7.trr File8.trr -o FINAL

File1 to File4 have no problems. HOwever, from File5 the program present the
following error:

*Continue writing frames from File5.trr t=30 ps, frame=76
Reading frame      70 time   58.000    ->  frame    150 time   59.600 ps

Program trjcat, VERSION 4.0.7
Source code file: trnio.c, line: 66

File input/output error:
Can not determine precision of trn file
*

What is this? Someone could help me on how to fix it? Or where I can find
some literature to help me?

Thank you !