[gmx-users] Fatal error: Atomtype Qd not found

rainy908 at yahoo.com rainy908 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 03:50:17 CET 2010

Yup.  Initially I was just confused on how to parameterize the protein using
the MARTINI ff.  I thought there was an automatic way to do it using pdb2gmx
only to see Gromos force fields available.  But now I realize I have to
generate the .itp file using the perl script.  Anyway, I've got it figured
out :).  Thanks for your concern though.