[gmx-users] POPC Membrane + protein dynamics

padhu at ncbs.res.in padhu at ncbs.res.in
Fri Mar 26 21:10:02 CET 2010

hi
i have tried as per your justin lemkul's tutorial.

after aligning the protein with membrane, subsequently we tried to use
grompp to generate a tpr file i got the following error.

Program grompp_mpi, VERSION 3.3.1
Source code file: grompp.c, line: 448

Fatal error:
number of coordinates in coordinate file (pope.pdb, 37867)
             does not match topology (topol_pope.top, 46779)

can any one have idea about how to solve this error.

thanks in advance,
Padhu.