[gmx-users] checkpointing in 4.0.7

Dr. Leonid Yelash yelash at uni-mainz.de
Mon Mar 29 12:22:10 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

thanks a lot for your reply. I checked the 4.0.7 version installed
on blugene and it also doesnt write checkpoints during simulations.
How it was compiled by support team i dont know, but in my
compilation i mostly used options from gromacs wiki page.
I think i'll not trace this issue now (due to time lack), but use
tpbconv for continuation runs. I though that someone perhaps
knows already solution.

Best regards,
Leonid