[gmx-users] RE:directed trajectories

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:57:07 CEST 2010

Hi Stephan,

With 'collide in a specific way based on Docking', do you mean to pull
them together? I'm not certain that will be  protocollized easily. And
your ligands, are they  protein/peptide too, or do you have topologies
for them? If not, it is likely to become more dirty than quick.

Interesting mismatch between your signature and the name from the mail
address, btw :p

Cheers,

Tsjerk