[gmx-users] Help for running gromacs

Krzysztof Mlynarczyk mitomaster at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:01:12 CEST 2010

Please post more details including the following:

   - What is the exact command line?
   - What group do you select as a "continuous solvent"? I know it might
   sound weird to ask this but what I learned while teaching students is that
   these questions really should be asked when there are problems.
   - Which version of Gromacs are you using?