[gmx-users] Unneccessary bonding

abdullah ahmed abdullah_renk_ahmed at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 18:27:56 CEST 2010

They are on the inside of the structure. I don't think it is caused by a water molecule, because I ran editconf and genbox again and got the same result. (I have assumed that water molecules are added to the structure in a random fashion in areas not already occupied by other atoms)

If you like I can send you the structures in PDB form.