[gmx-users] rigid or flexible water models

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Mon May 10 15:33:58 CEST 2010

It is important to add that none f the current model (TIP3P and SPC)
have
been parameterized to be used as flexible. The Flexible option used for
minimization if necessary.
Using flexibility for both the HOH angle and the OH bonds will result
in a
different model and as far as I know it will not be better than TIP3P
and SPC
flexible.

Just that you know where you re going.

XAvier.