[gmx-users] PMF of ligand transport

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon May 10 15:27:29 CEST 2010

Dear Aswathy:

While not technically incorrect, it will make convergence much more
difficult and is probably realistically incorrect given today's cpu
power. But then again perhaps you have some particularly important
reason to make that choice. In the absence of that, find some atom(s)
that are as static as possible.

Chris.