[gmx-users] naive question about the c-terminus

abdullah ahmed abdullah_renk_ahmed at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 16:50:06 CEST 2010

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. Because the PDB file starts from residue number 23, the residue labelled 44 in the PDB is the residue that the error message refers to. Actually there is no residue 22 in the PDB file.

You are also somewhat correct in saying that there are more than one chains. Currectly I am working on one chain, but the original structure I was working on had 10 chains (from A -J). This is why it is labelled "B".