[gmx-users] trjconv : error

gigitang5 at aol.fr gigitang5 at aol.fr
Wed May 12 16:58:25 CEST 2010

 Hi Nilesh,
If you need the whole system you maybe don't need to include the -n flag in the tpbconv command it will still create your new tpr file for continuing your work without errors, I had earlier some similar problem. But as Justin mentioned it is due to some specification in the mpd as for part of your system was selected only..
Gigi

-----E-mail d'origine-----