[gmx-users] g_sdf : error

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Tue May 18 02:23:48 CEST 2010

Can you copy and paste into here what you see between:

"Select a reference group and 1 group"

And

"Select a group:"

When you run the script.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.