[gmx-users] g_sdf : error

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 18 03:20:44 CEST 2010

Here are details.
the first three groups from GUL residue and the last in cation (residue)

Group     0 (      System) has  2584 elements
Group     1 (     Protein) has  2456 elements
Group     2 (   Protein-H) has  1036 elements
Group     3 (     C-alpha) has     0 elements
Group     4 (    Backbone) has   128 elements
Group     5 (   MainChain) has   129 elements
Group     6 (MainChain+Cb) has   129 elements
Group     7 ( MainChain+H) has   129 elements
Group     8 (   SideChain) has  2327 elements
Group     9 ( SideChain-H) has   907 elements
Group    10 ( Prot-Masses) has  2456 elements
Group    11 ( Non-Protein) has   128 elements
Group    12 (          CL) has   128 elements
Group    13 (       Other) has   128 elements
Group    14 (         GUL) has    24 elements
Group    15 (           O) has     1 elements
Group    16 (          C2) has   129 elements
Group    17 (          C3) has     1 elements
Group    18 (          C4) has   129 elements
Group    19 (          C5) has     1 elements
Group    20 (          C6) has   129 elements
Group    39 (         EMI) has  2432 elements
Group    40 (           C) has   128 elements
-
-
Group    58 (         H19) has   128 elements
Group    59 (          CL) has   128 elements
Group    60 (          CL) has   128 elements

Select a group: 16
Selected 16: 'C2'
Select a group: 17
Selected 17: 'C3'
Select a group: 18
Selected 18: 'C4'
Select a group: 39
Selected 39: 'EMI'
trn version: GMX_trn_file (single precision)
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Program g_sdf, VERSION 4.0.5
Source code file: gmx_sdf.c, line: 177

Fatal error:
For single particle SDF, all reference groupsmust have the same size.

Nilesh