[gmx-users] Polymer simulation help and suggestions

Caleb Tormey ctormey at mymail.mines.edu
Mon May 24 00:08:58 CEST 2010

Justin,
Thank you for your response.  My simulation will involve around 30 chains of
polymer along with varying amounts of different salts.  For instance LiPF6,
LiClO4 and larger molecules like [1,3-dimethylimidazolium]PF6 and I am
looking for the best way to incorporate these.  I guess I am a little
stumped as to the best method for generating these.  Should I make separate
.gro and topology files for these?
Regards,
Caleb
PS.  I haven't researched this part as much so it is possible this has
already been answered and I just haven't come across this.