[gmx-users] coarse grain dynamics

Nuno Azoia nazoia at det.uminho.pt
Tue May 25 16:35:16 CEST 2010

Hi there!

I never worked with coarse grain simulations, but if you used a coarse
grain methodology you didn't include all the atoms, so you didn't
included hydrogens. So now you can not see them, of course. They are not
there.

If you need to "know the hydrogen bond interactions" you need to do some
"all atoms" simulation, not coarse grain.

Nuno Azoia

--
Nuno Gonçalo Azoia Lopes

Laboratório de Investigação em Acabamento
Departamento de Engenharia Têxtil
Universidade do Minho
Campus de Azurém
4800-058 Guimarães