[gmx-users] Re: stepsize too small: help to solve problem in GROMACS installation

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Thu May 27 08:52:22 CEST 2010

Dear Justin, dear all,
sorry for not having seen the warning before asking the question about
compilers (just a little justification, however: the warning appears only on
the Download page, not on the Installation page; I went directly to the
installation page and I did not notice it).

The only other possibility we have is to try compiling GROMACS with gcc-442
compiler. This time I checked more carefully (at least, I hope so!) on the
site and it seems to me that no problems are reported. For your experience,
is it a good choice or we can expect other problems? In this last case, what
do you suggest as the best compiler for Gromacs?

Thank you again and best regards.
Anna

Message: 1