[gmx-users] Re:[gmx-user]Error by pdb2gmx( Dallas B. Warren)

佘安奇 she_angel at yahoo.cn
Fri May 28 16:33:34 CEST 2010

> Dear Dallas:
>    Thanks a lot for your reply.
>    But I didn't quite understand "no
> function types defined in your bonds, angles and dihedrals".
> Could you give more details?
>
> Angel

Today's Topics:

   1. RE: [gmx-user]Error by pdb2gmx (Dallas B. Warren)
   2. Re: Virial and Pressure (Mark Abraham)
   3. add missing atom (you zou)
   4. Gromacs 3.3.3 segmentation fault on SLES10.2 x86_64    Xeon
      architecture - Intel Compilers & Intel MKL
      (Juan Alejandro Palomino Benito)
   5. Re: Gromacs 3.3.3 segmentation fault on SLES10.2 x86_64    Xeon
      architecture - Intel Compilers & Intel MKL (David van der Spoel)

Message: 1