[gmx-users] do we still have a do_dssp and dssp compatibility issue? thread: do_dssp failed to execute

César Ávila clavila at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:25:39 CEST 2011

I was dealing with the same situation. I am using the latest version of DSSP
(April 2011). Neither gromacs 4.5.3 or 4.5.4 would work.
After applying Pradip's patch, do_dssp worked for me.

I would say that the change in flags is related to the fact that "In 2011
Maarten Hekkelman has written new software" (as stated on DSSP homepage).

Thanks :D.