[gmx-users] RE: gmx-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 46

intra\sa175950 stephane.abel at cea.fr
Tue Aug 9 16:18:24 CEST 2011

Thank you Mark for the commands. It is indeed what I want.

Stephane

On 9/08/2011 10:23 PM, intra\sa175950 wrote:

> Dear All,

> the list of the pairtypes values for a molecule generated by grompp
> when the gen-pairs directive is set to "yes" in forcefield.itp file.
>  It is possible ? If yes, how?

I'm not quite sure what you are seeking, but either grompp -pp or the
interaction list in gmxdump of the resulting .tpr will have enough detail.

Note that atom numbering starts from zero in the latter, and it is not
that easy to read. There will be a list of pair interactions that has
numbers for each pair interaction that are indices into some other list
of the types of such interactions. You may be best served by simplifying
the system somehow.

Mark

> Thank you in advance for your response
>
> Stephane