[gmx-users] Contribution of delta bonding energy in the delta free energy

afsaneh maleki maleki.afsaneh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:59:44 CEST 2011

Dear Mark,

I used thermodynamics integration method (TI) to obtain delta Gibbs energy
of the protein membrane with dual topology.

topology A (lambda=0) to topology B (lambda=1)
What i obtained after using mdrun command to calculate free energy is
dgdl.xvg that contain dV(total)/dlamda via time. I want to obtein
dV(bond)/dlamda and dV(non-bond)/dlamda, seperetly. dV(bond)/dlambda and
dV(non-bond)/dlambda are not writed in free.edr and free.log. how to produce
dv(bond)/dlambda and dV(non-bond)/dlambda.
my version gromacs is 4.0.5 and 4.0.7.

Thanks in advance,
Maleki