[gmx-users] Compute Intensive benchmarks for Gromacs

rajat phull rajatphull at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:38:46 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I would like to use Gromacs on a cluster of machines. I am not aware for
technicalities of Gromacs, but I am looking for large problem size which can
utilize my cluster resources, and should be able to create
enough imbalance in the computations. The purpose is for bench-marking the
cluster, and for analyzing system architecture level details for imabalance
caused when jobs are made to run on magnitude of machines. Any help
regarding getting such benchmarks will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,
Rajat