[gmx-users] Regarding xpm2ps

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:04:48 CEST 2011

bipin singh wrote:
> Thanks for your kind help,
> I have tried as per your suggestion, the below command
>
> g_sham -f 2d_proj.xvg -xmin -5 -xmax 5 -ls gibbs.xpm
>
> It is running without any error , but it is not giving any xpm output.......

Try with "-xmin -5 -5 0 -xmax 5 5 0" - the meaning of the z-axis quantities here
has never been clear to me since -gmax should control the range of z-values.
Leaving them at zero should cause g_sham to calculate the appropriate range.
Otherwise, you're limited to values of z between -5 and 5 also, which may not be
appropriate.

-Justin