[gmx-users] Hydrogen existence time

aiswarya.pawar at gmail.com aiswarya.pawar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:00:23 CEST 2011

Mark,

The residence time equation goes like this-

P(r)= function (N(t) - N(t+r))dt

Where function(x-y) takes the value of 1 when x=y(x not equal to 0 and y not equal to 0) ie the site occupied and when x not equal to y or both x and y =0. N(t) index of water molecule found in the hydration site at time t.

Aiswarya