[gmx-users] energy_terms

balaji nagarajan balaji_sethu at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:56:46 CET 2011

Dear Users !

I can print the values of the bonded and non bonded energy terms of the protein and the water ,

I have used the group option ,

I want to know the bonded contribution only from the protein ,
in case of the torsion energy term it is only for the protein ,

The bond distance and the bond angle , the contribution from the water is also there , so how one can get these
terms for protein alone .

thanks in advance