[gmx-users] links warnangles

vferrario at units.it vferrario at units.it
Wed Feb 2 15:22:11 CET 2011

No, is not working also in this case... probably the problem is with
my mdp files:

for minimization is:

title		= Minimization
cpp		= /lib/cpp
include		= -I../top
constraints     = none
integrator	= steep
emtol		= 5.0
emstep          = 0.01
nsteps		= 100000
nbfgscorr       = 10
nstenergy	= 100
nstxtcout	= 0
xtc_grps	= system
energygrps	= system
nstlist		= 5
ns_type		= grid
pbc             = xyz
rlist		= 1.0
coulombtype	= PME
rcoulomb	= 1.0
vdwtype         = cut-off
rvdw		= 1.4
fourierspacing	= 0.15
fourier_nx      = 0
fourier_ny      = 0
fourier_nz      = 0
pme_order       = 4
optimize_fft    = yes
tcoupl          = no
pcoupl          = no
gen_vel         = no
constraint_algorithm    = LINCS
lincs_order             = 8
lincs_iter              = 2
nstlog                  = 100
lincs_warnangle         = 90

and for dynamic:

title                    = dinamica
;Preprocessor
cpp			 = /lib/cpp
;Directories to include in the topology format
include 		 = -I../top
;Run control: A leap-frog algorithm for integrating Newton's equations.
integrator		 = md
:time step in femtoseconds
dt			 = 0.002
;number of steps
nsteps  		 = 500000
;frequency to write coordinates to output trajectory file
nstxout 		 = 100
;frequency to write velocities to output trajectory file
nstvout 		 = 100
;frequency to write energies to log file
nstlog  		 = 100
;frequency to write energies to energy file
nstenergy		 = 100
;frequency to write coordinates to xtc trajectory
nstxtcout		 = 100
;group(s) to write to xtc trajectory
xtc_grps		 = system
;group(s) to write to energy file
energygrps		 = system
;Frequency to update the neighbor list (and the long-range forces,
;when using twin-range cut-off's).
nstlist 		 = 100
;Make a grid in the box and only check atoms in neighboring grid cells
;when constructing a new neighbor list every nstlist steps.
ns_type 		 = grid
;cut-off distance for the short-range neighbor list
rlist			 = 1.4
;treatment of electrostatic interactions
coulombtype		 = cut-off
rcoulomb		 = 1.4
;treatment of van der waals interactions
rvdw			 = 1.4
; Periodic boudary conditions in all the directions
pbc                      = xyz
;Temperature coupling
tcoupl  		 = berendsen
tc-grps 		 = system