[gmx-users] index file for interaction energies

Nick joojoojooon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 00:01:23 CET 2011

One last question!

1- So what are the 12 energy terms I get by passing index file onto step 2
below?  I ignored rerun! what does rerun does?

2- So I dont have to include index file in mdrun initially..In brief what I
need is:

    step 1  grompp .....(no index)

    step 2  mdrun     -s old.tpr       -o old.trr       -c *.gro

(grompp and mdrun  as usual) then:

     grompp      -f energygroups.mdp         -c .top       -o new.tpr
    *-n index.ndx
*
        mdrun   *-s new.tpr      -rerun old.trr...*

Please confirm. Many thanks for your help.