[gmx-users] Sampling windows

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 18:03:01 CET 2011

Hi Xavier

Many thanks. Two more quick questions (both refering to barrier region):
Does the value of the force constant affect the height of the barrier
providing that there is reasonable overlap? Obviously there is a
compromise between the size of the constant and the number of windows.
If I increase the force constant and number of windows to obtain a high
density of sampling, does this give a more accurate curve?

Gavin