[gmx-users] Energy minimization

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:05:18 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am minimizing my protein (230 amino acids)  with the minim.mdp file given
in the lysozyme tutorial but I am not getting a stable graph .. I checked
the manual also to look for parameters but I am not able to find such
information there apart from the theory about the minimzation algos and
process.. So can anybody direct me to some relevant link or help me out in
this regard ??

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate