[gmx-users] Inaccurate pressure readings

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Jan 20 23:51:49 CET 2011

Then something you have said isn't right.  In first email you said that
the pressure varies between -400 and +400 bar.  Now you say that the
average can vary from -1000 to +1000 bar.  If the instantaneous pressure
is varying from -1000 to +1000 bar, then that is not a real issue.
However, if the average can be from -1000 to +1000 bar, then that
definitely is.

Which one is it?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.