[gmx-users] Inaccurate pressure readings

Denny Frost dsfrost at cableone.net
Fri Jan 21 00:12:37 CET 2011

Sorry, I'm referring to a lot of runs here - some fluctuate more than others
and some have greater average values than others.  The average value is
never greater than the maximum fluctuation in each run, so that is not a
problem.  The average given by g_energy, however, is not close to 1.0 bar in
any of my runs.  Some runs give an average pressure of 10 bar, some give an
average value of -1000 bar.