[gmx-users] charge group radii larger that rlist-rvdw

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 05:21:22 CET 2011

Sir,

     System is a protein with 123 aa. No modifications were made on the pdb
file,
and it was submitted to pdb2gmx by removing all HETATMs, retaining only
protein
atoms. topology was created entirely by pdb2gmx and no other molecule was
introduced.

     I will go through the OPLSAA paper, but if I increase rlist to 1.4nm
without reducing
rvdw according to "The Origin of Layer Structure Artifacts in Simulations of
Liquid Water"
- JCTC, 2006, 2, 1-11, will it not cause orderedwater shell during
simultion?

Thanking you
M. Kavyashree