[gmx-users] transmembrane protein simulation

Itamar Kass itamar.kass at monash.edu
Mon Jan 24 05:46:40 CET 2011

Hi,

Don't know about g_membed. But try to use the method developed by
Tieleman's group
http://moose.bio.ucalgary.ca/index.php?page=Translate_lipdis .

Or use the old method of taking a n equilibrated membrane with a
protein, take it out and stuck yours. Just do long PR simulation.

Best,
Itamar

--

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut