[gmx-users] PRODRG server

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:06:28 CET 2011

Dear  Dr.justin
Actually by doing this  we are using two different force fields in one
simulation.
I had done it before and the result was that I discussed before in
gmx-users(LINCS Error,Exploding system,Bad contacts between atoms)
Then,this approch seems to doesn't work about my system.

Then I  want to find charges and charge groups for gromos 43A1 and replace
them for my drug(to edit PRODRG file manually) and work totally in gromos
43A1.
Unfortunately I can't obtain these parameter.
Please let me have if you have it.
Can I use some Ab Initio software for determining partial charges of my
drug?
for example ABINIT or Gaussian!

Thanks in advance