[gmx-users] mdrun_mpi executable not found

Justin Kat justin.kat at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 25 22:50:40 CET 2011

Alright. So meaning I should have instead issued:

./configure --enable-mpi --program-suffix=_mpi

make mdrun

make install-mdrun

make links

to have installed an MPI-enabled executable called mdrun_mpi apart from the
existing mdrun executable? (Would I also need to append the _mpi suffix when
issuing the first two make and make install commands above?

Thanks,
Justin