[gmx-users] Water-Mediated Hydrogen Bonds

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jul 2 17:36:34 CEST 2011

Raja Pandian wrote:
> Dear Justin,
> Thanks for your mail.
> I don't have the programing knowledge.

It is exceptionally rare to find all of the software you already need in place
and freely available.  You'd be well-advised to learn a language (or maybe even
a few) that suit your needs.  For instance, Perl is handy for dealing with text
files in the way I suggested in the previous post.

> If it is possible, please send your program (water mediated hydrogen
> bond derivation program) to me and also the program operating procedure.

I don't have such a program.  Perhaps someone else does.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080