[gmx-users] Ion distribution around Cl fix

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Thu Jul 7 10:25:16 CEST 2011

Hi

The large peak in sodium rdf should be a consequence of the attractive
interaction between Na+ and Cl- and so it seems a reasonable plot.
Please, try to be a bit more clear and specific about your actual
problem. You can also post your command line arguments for rdf.

Also, in your mdp parameters you've set
freezegrps               = Cl fix

This means you have 2 different groups ("Cl" and "fix"), is this one
your working mdp file?

Javier

--
Javier CEREZO BASTIDA