[gmx-users] R: Re: rhombic dodecahedron and g_sas

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:10:37 CEST 2011

Hi Anna,

That was indeed the sort of output I meant; just what g_sas is
blurting to the screen :)

Now it completely eludes me why non-rectangular boxes might give wrong
results. The code doesn't help much either. But if you want to be sure
that your results are good, you can first make the molecule whole with
trjconv, and run g_sas with the option -nopbc

Cheers,

Tsjerk