[gmx-users] simulation of oligomers/monomers

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:38:24 CEST 2011

Sir,

My aim was to find out the difference between the monomer protein and
monomer of the dimer. it was for a preliminary analysis of the dynamics of
the structure and not a detailed study. But whatever the aim is, if the
protein is
stable during the simulation then can a comparison be made for the dynamics
of protein from different sources.

Thank you
With Regards
M. Kavyashree