[gmx-users] large error bars in PMF

Rebeca García Fandiño regafan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:41:34 CEST 2011

I have used a cubic box of dimensions 8 x 8 x 14 (nm), and my total pulling was 5nm along the z direction. I dont´t think there could be a problem with the PBC, since the layer of solvent around the protein is quite big, although I suppose that using a dodecahedron box for this system would have been better.
I will try now the "pull_dim = Y Y Y"  and see what it happens.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions!
Best wishes,
Rebeca.