[gmx-users] large error bars in PMF

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 22 14:23:18 CEST 2011

I see now what you mean. As it happens, I doubt that this would have
caused the problem since no force was applied on X and Y dimensions,
so it would require that there was a PBC-based distance degeneracy
along Z, although this is of course possible and hopefully Rebecca
will answer this part.

Also, thanks for the pull_dimension/pull_vec fix.

Chris.