[gmx-users] (no subject)

Sara baretller sarabiocomputation at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:16:58 CEST 2011

Hi All

I used the genion command using like this "genion -s file.tpr -conc 0.2
-neutral -o file.gro -random "  again and i checked the md.log file and it
says that the net charge is negative like it was before using the genion
command.

so can anybody tell me what is wrong with the line  genion -s file.tpr -conc
0.2 -neutral -o file.gro -random .

Sara