[gmx-users] Switching from v4.0.7 to v 4.5.3 - being able to get the correct terms from a edr file when continuing a simulation

Anna Duncan anna.duncan at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 20:39:05 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your speedy response.  I've set off the simulation with the
checkpoint file rather than the trajectory and energy files and that
seems to be going fine now.

v4.5.3 g_energy showed the .edr file from the backbone-restrained run
to have no Xi-0-Protein term present, although the .edr file from the
equilibration run has a term called 'Xi-Protein'

Best wishes,

Anna