[gmx-users] Gromacs to Amber trajectory

Raja Pandian chemistryraj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:57:25 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I have created Amber input file (.prmtop and .rst7) using Xleap. And then I
have converted this input file into Gromacs input file format (*.gro and
*.top) with amb2gmx.pl script. I did simulation using Gromacs Package (Amber
Force Field). Now I would like to convert Gromacs trajectory file to Amber
trajectory file format. So that I can easily analyses this trajectory. I
tried to convert Gromacs trajectory file to Amber trajectory file using VMD.
This VMD converted trajectory is not working fine. Pls help me in this
regards

Eagerly waiting for your suggestion.

Regards

Raja