[gmx-users] cross correlations

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Sun Jun 19 11:55:01 CEST 2011

Hi.

There is two possibilitys
1. utility written by   Oliver F. Lange and Helmut Grubmüller [1] that
compites
general corelation coefficients
2. My utility that computes pearson correlation coefficients [2]

[1]
http://www.mpibpc.mpg.de/home/grubmueller/downloads/GeneralizedCorrelations/index.html
[2]
http://omrb.pnpi.spb.ru/gitweb/?p=gromacs/gromacs.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/alexxy/g_correl