[gmx-users] Re: disulfide bridge broken during EM

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Thu Mar 10 14:33:44 CET 2011

 Dear Justin,
thank you very much. Yes for sure bonds do not "break" during EM (I should
have better said "disappear"), that's why it looked strange to me. In any
case, I will do the check: if this bond will fall outside specifications in
specbond.dat I will conclude that it is only a crystallographic artefact
(and I will be very happy because in that way I can use only the monomer of
the protein to do simulations...)

Anna